Wednesday, September 15, 2021

CWSS Redux v4.1 - Craftable Working Showers Sinks Baths

 This is one of the more popular mods that disappeared from the Nexus. It allows you to craft working showers, baths, sinks, toilets, and other bathroom appliances in your settlements, in its own workshop menu section. The appliances animate your character when you use them, and some give you temporary stat buffs.

The addon for this mod, Universal Working Bathroom Fixtures (CWSS and DLCs), can be found here.

Main file: download






4 comments:

  1. Hiya..thnx for the mod, but the shower wall causes ctd.other than that looks k
    thnx for the mod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This happened to me to, going to try a FO4edit clean, and a menu remove/replace in the game. hope that helps. other option is to avoid that menu (the rest of the mod is worth if IMO). Did you find a way to fix. BTW my error was in shower tile replacements. the message was 'Warnings/CreateTexture2DWarning.cpp(6): a call to ID3d11Device:CreateTexture2D failed with error code 0x80070057. This will crash the game... Which I thought was kind of it it tell me why it was crashing. There were some fixes for CWSS, but the addon was clean (no quickclean changes)

      Delete
  2. so for what ever reason i cant get this mod to work like it won't show up in my work shop for sum reason am i doing Sumthing wrong or am i missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will I be able to install these through the vortex launcher? If not how could I import it into my game?

    ReplyDelete